Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is one of my leftovers from the various reloading supplies I've sold recently. Look at the photo and read the label on the bottle to see all the different uses for this particular powder. Like all my other powders, it has been kept in cool, dry storage. Send me a private message if you're interested. Fifteen bucks gets you almost a full bottle of it and you'll have to come pick it up.

· Registered
37 Posts
This is one of my leftovers from the various reloading supplies I've sold recently. Look at the photo and read the label on the bottle to see all the different uses for this particular powder. Like all my other powders, it has been kept in cool, dry storage. Send me a private message if you're interested. Fifteen bucks gets you almost a full bottle of it and you'll have to come pick it up.

View attachment 754635
I will take it, i dont know how to private message, or im not allowed because im too new

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.