Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

Pine River info?

969 Views 8 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  Ralph Smith
I just moved from Bay City to Linwood area(near Franks Great Outdoors)last fall, and I'm looking at fishing for perch after ice out in Pine River area out from palmer rd. I hear this can be good in spring, can anyone share some info with me as to how deep of water, and whats best bait to try. I only have a 14' aluminum, and plan to launch at Pine River. Any advise would be great:D Feel free to PM. Looking to be regular local to this area, love perch. Would even take someone out with helpful info. Won't disclose any secrets if told in confidence..........Thanks.....Ralph
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Thanks for info fellas, can't wait to fry up some of those fillets myself. This spring should be good in the cuts out quanicasee way with all this run off we're getting. The perch should make it up stream quite aways. I bet they even come back up kitchen rd. this year. I'll be checking that in a couple days. Thanks again. If you can give me any other places to try Snappy, I'd appreciate it. I'm between Prevo and Kitchen rds. on Mackinaw right straight through woods from Franks Great Outdoors. I'll get ahold of ya when I get the boat ready here. Probobly within next 2 weeks.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.