Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

Pine Grove saturday the 23rd, late with good reason..

652 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  fasteight 
#1 ·
satruday was a great day on the river, seen at least 4 steelies caught, a walleye and a laker(which i caught..) most bein caught on red eye spoons... not much of a report and i know its late but i have been in the hospital since sunday due to complications from an epideral(shot in the spine) last tuesday, it just didnt hit me till late saturday night... so with that quiet time in the hospital feelin like a darn pin cushion, i am ready to get back at it maybe this weekend... might be back in pine grove saturday afternoon, if not then, prolly monday morning early.... tightlines..

#5 ·
thanks guys, feelin better and lookin forward to doin somemore fishin, went out tonight to pine grove again, water is really cloudy and the wind was whippin hard, had 2 good bumps but had to run too far to get to em, was standin out of the wind...lol ah well, will be back out again thursday... take care

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.