Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 12 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for some pigeons for training, I am in the Brighton area. I am new to training and looking for some birds to get more training in. Thank you

·
Registered
334 Posts
I am looking for some pigeons for training, I am in the Brighton area. I am new to training and looking for some birds to get more training in. Thank you
I just got a new trap....I need to find a good place to set it...I’m in south lyon....if you have a spot with pigeons I’ll give you some birds if we could catch a few

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just got a new trap....I need to find a good place to set it...I’m in south lyon....if you have a spot with pigeons I’ll give you some birds if we could catch a few
I dont have a spot right now, i will keep an eye out for one and talk to a few people. Maybe something will come up.

·
Registered
822 Posts
My neighbor races homers and has young birds for sale from time to time. I got some from him about a month ago. If there is still interest I can check with him.
Nick that would be great thank you. Billbuster has also reached out to help me source some pigeons, I really appreciate people on this online community helping out.

·
Registered
37 Posts
You still have a few available?
I picked up 10 birds today that are up for grabs. That was all he had left but he had left but said he could get more from a friend if I need them. Let me know how many you guys would like and when you could pick them up and I will try to accommodate. They are $5 each. I am making nothing on them just trying to help the neighbor and fellow bird dog enthusiasts. I am in Laingsburg.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I am closing on a house next friday and then moving in the following 2 weekends otherwise i would be down next weekend to get them. I can get them end of feb/beginning of march but if that is too far away i understand.
No problem I will make sure I have some here for you around that time. If anyone need some in the meantime they can buy these ones and I will pick some more up.

1 - 12 of 11 Posts