Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Wow, what a buck. The problem with a buck like that is twofold: 1. How would I scrape up enough money for the full body mount? 2. Where would I put said body mount in my house where I wouldn't hear about it from the wife every day?

·
Registered
790 Posts
I dont know where it was taken, but I would bet it was close to a dairy farm LMAO...

·
Registered
104 Posts
That is a steer that someone stuck antlers on. WOW look at the body on that thing! No idea where it came from, I personally would tan the hide instead of a full body mount, make a very interesting rug and nobody would believe it was a deer.

·
Registered
5,353 Posts
haha i would be dumb enough to start gutting that out the normal way even when i wanted a full body mount :lol:

doesnt look like a michigan deer dan... looks like a south west deer...im a detective...

·
Premium Member
5,600 Posts

Pretty cool. This doe lives behind my house. She is 4 years old and I've watched her since she was a fawn. I thought about taking her during bow season but couldn't bring myself to do it.

·
Registered
11,397 Posts

Pretty cool. This doe lives behind my house. She is 4 years old and I've watched her since she was a fawn. I thought about taking her during bow season but couldn't bring myself to do it.

I could come over there and take care of her for you....:D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts