Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
I love that picture of the fox biting the sapling.
forgive my stupidity but what is the other critter you have there. its hard to tell what the size of the animal is for me so i have no idea. mink??

mike

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
bishs,

Thanks you for posting my pics, that was very nice of you. I will send some more if it's not to much trouble. Very nice yote you caught!!!

Frostbite

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Yea, That was a 110 single conni set at the bottom where two rocks had an opening in between them. Caught three of them and a couple rats on the same set. The largest of the two buck mink is at the taxidermist. Someday I hope to have at least 1 example of every critter or at least the desireable critters anyhow. I sent some more pics to bishs to post if he feels like it. I sure am thankful to him for doing this, cause I know people love to see the pics. I know I do anyways. Thanks for all the compliments people, your sure a good group of very pleasant people. I hope I am able to meet you all some day.

Frostbite

·
Premium Member
8,597 Posts
Wow! Great Yote pics, he sure looks well furred!! I love all your guys pics!!

Finally looked at enough pics to get back out there after quite some time.
I set a few dirtholes and a flat set yesterday morn. Nothing yet as of today but hope soon i can show you guys MY pics!!;);)

Thanks again everyone for rekindling the fire.....

-Bob:)

·
Premium Member
263 Posts
Great Pics! I cannot believe all of the grey fox everyone seems to be catching. I had no idea that we had so many greys here in Michigan.

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
I sent that yote off to get mounted. I thought it was kinda neat that he had a bobed tail. He also had one eye missing and looked like he was probably the alpha male. He was real prime. I caught a female and another male at this same set, they all were very well fured and prime. The beaver was a bit of a mistake in that I didn't have him drowned. I got lucky on him. I was surprised that he had not wrenched out. I didn't use enough weight to drown him. He pulled the weight up to shore and wrapped around that branch sticking out of the bank, good thing I was double swiveled or he would have been gone, minus a front foot. Front feet don't make very big oval patterns:lol: I would like to thank bishs once again for posting some of my pics. I'm sure it had to be a pain because of the size files my pics are on. Thanks a ton bishs!!! I promise I will get help reducing the size so I am able to post more coyote and fox pics for everyone to enjoy.

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
Nice pics Frostbite!

Your coyote has great fur, and that looks like a great location. Seems like open terrain is more productive for them, eh? Thats what I am finding out.

·
Registered
117 Posts
very nice pic's someday i hope to get a nice coyote & fox. but once again nice pic's

1 - 16 of 16 Posts