Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright I see you guys posting your pictures. I can get pictures into my gallery, but have no idea how to get them to here. Can I edit the size while it is in my gallery or do I need some special software or something. Be specific I'm pretty stupid when it comes to these things. :bash:

Joe

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Try this (but I'm no expert)

Open the picture. Put your mouse/arrow on the picture and right click. Does is say Cut/Copy/Paste? Click on copy. Now go to the ms.com forum and the post you'd like to make. Put the cursor in the text area. Right click and hit paste. If Paste isn't an option there, go up to Edit on the tool bar. Click on Paste there.

If that doesn't work, just below the text box is the Post Icons followed by the Submit Reply and Review Post boxes. Below that is Additional Options. In that box is the Manage Attachments box. Click on that. Click Browse. Find the folder your file is in. Click Upload. Wait a second. Click close box. Finish typing your text and click Submit Reply. The picture should show up.

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the help fellas. I'll give it another go when I get in from running the line tonight.

Joe

1 - 6 of 6 Posts