Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We had rabbits running everywhere. The dogs did an outstanding job.

There were five of hunting. Me, Steve H., Steve B., Jim, and (Cottonjack) Matt.

The dogs were Danny, Blue, Rattler, Bear, Viper, Ray, and Sarah.

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
You guys seemed to do decent :) What do you say we all get together and head out to a rabbit farm? Wow, that'd be entertaining. (I'm just imagining an actual rabbit farm somewhere).

Nice pics... where's your gang (dogs)?

-Scott

·
Registered
5,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I owned and trained most of the pups you see in those pic's.

But the only one's I had with me that day are Danny and Blue.
I Keep 6 or 7 at my house in Canton and Cottonjack keeps 6 at his house in Montrose.

I sold Rattler and Ray and a few others to Cottonjack.

I call him gunrunners north LOL;) He likes the same kinda dog I do so it's worked out well.

Togeather we have just put the first litter out of Duce on the ground and they seem to be doing very well.

·
Super Moderator
6,907 Posts
looks like you guys had some fun. by the way is jim wearing hip boots or did he learn his lesson.:D

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Nice going Rob. There had to be some frightened rabbits with that pack chasing them ;)

Let me know when you are going to sell the franchise for Gunrunners West :)

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
Yeah... I'm selling all my stock in Rabbit and getting into that Gunrunners Beagles stock.

·
Registered
5,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Wild Bill I think he learned his leason. LOL

R.W. Build the kennels and they will come:D

This is definatly a bad time of year to be a rabbit 87 and counting :p

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
I have never been bunny huntin', but it sure sounds like fun. Just about every weekend lately there have been folks running their dogs out back behind my house and I could listen to those guys howl all day long. Occasionally, a pack will venture in and out of my backyard on the track.

With all of this snow, I am sure that it gets even more interesting as you can visually follow the pursuit.

My boys sure like them and we have kicked up our fair share lately.

Go get 'em.

- Jeff

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
Looks like you guys had a great time! I never get sick of reading all the hunting adventures and seeing the pictures. Hopefully I'll be able to post some pictures of some rabbits in the bag after a day of hunting soon. I think my dog is starting to look for a new owner, one who can shoot decently......lol. ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts