Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Shack was built by a batchelor in the 40's, his fiancee refused to live in the wilderness. He sold it to a group of hunters from the Reading area, who used it into the early 60's. Dad bought the cabin and 20 acres from them for $700.00...
...pre-four wheeler trail machine--1968 Bultaco Matador...
...from 1979..
...Had to ride out to a phone to get the county to plow us out after a nasty storm...
...Lots of memories!!!...Scott B.

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Cool pictures!! If I get pictures to my harddrive, how do I add them to a post? I tried the FAQ section, no help, tried the ICON which then asks for a URL, no help......your post is awesome, pictures galore! Tell me how!!

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks 1fife, still learning this stuff!

aquanator---I followed timbergsp's directions under how to post pictures, lays it out step by step. I'm still struggling with multiple pictures on one thread, and obviously correct size...Scott B.

·
Registered
5,813 Posts
upnut, cool pics. you have to open the pic to full size then copy the url to post full size pics. you posted thumbnails as you would see when you open your gallery.

aquanator, go to the photo posting forum and check out the stickys at the top of the page. let us know if we can help.

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
timbergrsp directions are good, but after I get the message Upload was successful, there still are no pics in my gallery. :confused:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts