Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well I told Wiggler I'd get some eye candy posted for him .... I guess he is getting tired of looking at the nurses.:eek:ne_eye:
Have not been able to get onto my 2 major waterways to trap, so I just have a couple of traps in water, a couple Lil Griz'es out and some canine sets (why I don't know).

Coon in one of my canine sets.

Seeing these guys all over.

A triple ... could not get all three in the pic.

Catch from one day this week.

Catch from today.

·
Registered
26,621 Posts
Congrats Ed :)

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
thanks Ed for the eye candy.. looks great! that first coon picture had a funny lookin grizz on its foot. how long was the mink? just curious to see if mines bigger than yours... :SHOCKED: :lol:

·
Registered
3,447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wig - The mink is just a small female. The first coon was in a canine set.

I have two 110s in the water and they are right next to each other to take up the width of a ditch running into another ditch. There probably isn't 6" of water in the ditch. I drive by it every day, so I figured what the heck and planted the two traps ... not really expecting anything. Yesterday noticed the 110 holders were slanted so I put on the boots to check. Pulled up the rat, reset the trap, reached over to straighten out the other stand ... then realized I had the mink as well.

Not really trying for coons, just helping some folks out with thinning the heard around farms & cottages.

Did have a #2 missing this morning. Was at a remake, that a coon had gotten into a canine set. Freakin idiots took bolt cutters and cut the quick link ... instead of unscrewing it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts