Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was all over northern Mich the past few days and set my cams up everywhere I went. Just thought I would share some pics with you guys.

Location 1
I would say this doe has a fawn or two in there!

Location 2
First buck of the year!

Good Doe pic.

Location 3

I would say this doe also is soon to pop!

Look at the growth on this yearling does neck!

·
Registered
3,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Location 4

Just some good doe pics.

·
Registered
7,479 Posts
Nice! Is that a trophy rock at the 4th location?

Clear your PM's.

·
Registered
685 Posts
Nice Pics..
Looks like your first buck of the year is blind in his right eye. See how it didn't reflect like the rest of the eyes in the picture. I've been told that means that the eye is dead. Guess I haven't been able to verify that in any way but I have been told that same thing from a few different sources. So, make sure your stand is positioned so that you are on his right-hand side when he walks in! :D

·
Registered
3,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
haha, I remember reading something about that kind of growth on deer before. I believe it said they are benign tumors that really don’t affect the deer unless they get really out of control and cover the face. Im sure I will be getting more pics of this deer throughout the summer. So I will keep you guys up to date.

·
Registered
2,891 Posts
HunterHads said:
Was all over northern Mich the past few days and set my cams up everywhere I went.
:16suspect
Guys, be careful which public mens rooms you do your "business" in. :tdo12: :D

Oh, by the way...cool pics Hads! Are those from your N.E.L.P. property location?

·
Registered
3,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Some are some arnt.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts