Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This year we are doing two events at Wycamp Lake Club...

On Saturday September 8th we will be holding our normal RGS Fun Dog Trial. For Guidlines and Entry Form: http://www.ruffedgrousesociety.org/UserFiles/File/12PetoskeyMIDogFunTrial.pdf

On Sunday, the 9th, we are doing a Bird Dog Challenge as a Fund Raiser for Michigan RGS The Drummer Fund. We will have a Flushing and Pointing dog divisions. (20 dog per division) $50 per entry will goes toward the Drummer Fund.

For full information, entry form and rules of the BDC, go to: http://www.ruffedgrousesociety.org/UserFiles/File/12PetoskeyMIBDC.pdf

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I have very few entries for both events... If I don't have enough entries by Friday August 31st, I will be canceling the events....

If you want to run in either or both events, get your entry in to me ASAP...

Please and Thank you!

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
As of right now I have only 5 dogs signed up for Saturday's Fun Hunt and only 4 dogs signed up for The Drummer Fund BDC...

We as a committee, we are ready pull the plug, We need min of 24 dogs for the Fun Hunt to even break even.

SO... If you are planning to come, you can not wait to sign up. If I don't have at least 20 dogs by THIS WEEKEND, I WILL HAVE TO CANCEL!

Shoot me an email @ [email protected] if your coming and send me your entry form and money...

·
Britt Homer
996 Posts
Bummer Dave…

Cannot make it this year due to other commitments (darn Colorado Elk hunt…)

Had hoped to, as Wycamp has been one of my favorite RGS venues over the past couple years.

Hope you can make it happen…

·
Premium Member
6,666 Posts
It is to bad that the events got stacked this year
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hey folks: Dave Lloyd tells me he is now up to 10 entries for the Saturday RGS Fun Run at Wycamp, and he needs 20 to keep from scratching it. This is one event that I can participate in (with my bad knee) because the walking is fairly easy. If there is any way you can work this event into your schedule, please do!

·
Premium Member
410 Posts
So sorry to hear that this event had to be cancelled due to not enough dogs entered. :( It is a great venue to hold a trial.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts