Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone had any luck using them? I am wondering if they stay together better than the live ones. Seems like not many are using wigglers this yr. Is there a reason?

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
when the day comes that all they want is wigglers, you'll regret not having em with you.

I've used them once this year... the only reason they aren't my go to, is because the dinks can eat em too. and it gets rather annoying having to rebait every single time you catch a fish. i used em monday and the hogs wanted em but the links just sucked them in so quick, i said screw it.

·
Registered
182 Posts
I use the preserved wigglers for bluegill. Most days they work as well as the live ones. The dinks will peck them off the hook, but the big boys gulp them down.

·
Registered
4,031 Posts
They fall off the hook very easily

Sent from my iPhone using Ohub Campfire

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
So does SDI bought some last week they are tuff to keep on a hook. Do u guys put them on tear drops or plain hooks?

Sent from my iPhone using Ohub Campfire

·
Banned
999 Posts
I won't leave home with out um , the last three times out that's what I got the biggins on, u can't just hook it on u have to thred um on like u would a worm, there's a trick to fishing them, they r what them big girls want right now

1 - 13 of 13 Posts