Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone ever attend one of the fly fishing schools at PMRL?

My gf spoiled me with a gift card for one of their schools for my birthday. I was hoping to take the steelhead class in April, but there is only one spot left and it is her brother and I going. So we were thinking about the streamer school in May. Just looking for any experiences and what we could expect if anyone took the streamer school.

· Banned
8,715 Posts
I’ve done the shiver on the river steelhead tournament and it was really well done.

The P M Lodge is a gem. Frank and his guides do their all to help clients and the school should be great. If you imbibe, the living room in the lodge is a great place for a beer or whiskey.

Enjoy

· Registered
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I’ve done the shiver on the river steelhead tournament and it was really well done.

The P M Lodge is a gem. Frank and his guides do their all to help clients and the school should be great. If you imbibe, the living room in the lodge is a great place for a beer or whiskey.

Enjoy
My BIL and I did a half day trip with them last Nov 14, we were up for deer camp and figured we’d kill some time on the river. We lucked out and drew Frank as our guide. We’re both inexperienced fly fisherman and didn’t catch anything, but the trip was more than enjoyable just talking and learning from Frank.

We went ahead and signed up for the streamer school. Really looking forward to it and hope to improve on my fly fishing abilities this year.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.