Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

Perchin Thrursday

2909 22
Dragging and jigging PA's

Water Sky Boat Watercraft Boats and boating--Equipment and supplies

Food Ingredient Staple food Seafood Cuisine
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
No quit in you when it comes to catching perch, that's for sure.
Save some for ice fishing LOL..
Reactions: Carpenter Bill
I'm shocked!! Iceguy went out and came back with a bunch of perch! 😂😉.

Nice haul! I recognize that shoreline! Kept my first boat at JBM
😁I do catch more than just perch, got these Tuesday, all on PA's

Fish Ray-finned fish Salmon-like fish Marine biology Seafood
Nice! Looking forward to doing a lot more next year now that I have a proper fishing boat. Definitely going to be a learning curve with the bow mount and electronics. But it will be nice to trailer the boat more regularly and fish outside of the SCR and channels and into LSC or even Detroit river.
That's what I'm talking about! Nice

View attachment 869920
Wow

View attachment 869920
Fack! Sorry I missed your PM. I’m weeping inside now. Badass haul man!
Reactions: motoscoota
All of those fish look great. Way to go on your haul.
Nice mixed bag of fish! I bought some PA’s last year after you guys were talking about them but so far have not done to well on them. I guess I’ll have to try them more often. Lol
Maybe ice guy or papa liver could post some pa fishing tips
Nice mixed bag of fish! I bought some PA’s last year after you guys were talking about them but so far have not done to well on them. I guess I’ll have to try them more often. Lol
Put em on your hook and catch fish Douglas lol. Steve’s the man with those. I caught on pretty quick watching him tho. Super easy and a lot more fun than using a Perch Pounder and minnows waiting for a bite. They just hammer the PA’s.
Maybe ice guy or papa liver could post some pa fishing tips
Iceguy probably hoping the canals, and marinas dont freeze up any time soon. Probably has most all the spots to himself, until it ices up.
1/16 for casting/dragging slow with little twitches and also try jigging straight up and down 1 inch from bottom, mainly in canals and marinas when no weeds, 1/32 for rocket bobber like off the wall at Selfridge. I also use the 10 foot pole to jig off docks.

Tie directly to line, I use 6lb mono extra smooth casting.

Rectangle Font Plastic Transparency Packing materials
Here's my dropshot program for PAs
1/16 for casting/dragging slow with little twitches and also try jigging straight up and down 1 inch from bottom, mainly in canals and marinas when no weeds, 1/32 for rocket bobber like off the wall at Selfridge. I also use the 10 foot pole to jig off docks.

Tie directly to line, I use 6lb mono extra smooth casting.

View attachment 871047
do you ice fish with those P A s wondering
Reactions: ICEGUY
1 - 20 of 23 Posts