Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,230 Posts
Sat up about 10 mins ago 2 in the box missed 3. 22 fow linwood.
Thanks for an "on the spot" report. I plan on being out there sometime this week and hopefully capture some of those bandits.;)

·
Premium Member
11,230 Posts
Thats it... only 5 and 2 eyes. Sigh
Seemed like a nice day to be out there. Had to be lots better than the sweaty wood cutting day I had.:lol:

·
Registered
578 Posts
Took the grand kids out Friday morning we ended up keeping 12 but caught around 30. 4 year olds first time he caught the first and biggest. He would grab minnows and crawlers but would not hold the fish to get his picture taken. Would post a picture but getting a error when trying to upload to my albums

·
Premium Member
11,230 Posts
Took the grand kids out Friday morning we ended up keeping 12 but caught around 30. 4 year olds first time he caught the first and biggest. He would grab minnows and crawlers but would not hold the fish to get his picture taken. Would post a picture but getting a error when trying to upload to my albums
A 4 year old catching the first and biggest should be a memory that he will carry with him for a long time. Good job on introducing the next generation to one of the best sports on earth.;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts