Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wandering who was going next friday and where u guys are all located around on any inland lakes i am on big island lake right next to a lkae called sand lake and indian lake but we mostley fish the inland lakes

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Me and my dad used to go all the time back a few years ago. Want to go back it is a blast but I dont know if work will allow it this year.

Joe

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yea it is alot of fun theres a lot of people we usly stay on the inland lakes and fish for the eyes and northerns

·
Registered
246 Posts
My cousin has a cabin and I have a camper on Big Island lake we want to try some ice fishin' up there this year we want to catch some fish on any lake you mentioned.Keep me posted as for the fishin' report

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yea we have a cabin on big island lak to i went out for a hour right from the beach andi went out for an hour and parked at the beach and caught 13 largemouths and almost 45 bluegill ummm yea its good iam only 17 but nobody fish's on the lake so i kind of own the lake fishing wise the lakes only has 1 pike but great for bass and bluegill but if u guys want eyes or northerns theres alake down the street call indian and round good lakes
maybe well see echother out there one day i got 2 ways maybe ill talk to u on one of those

·
Registered
207 Posts
i know ill be there me and round 15 other people or so are staying at my buddies cabin on sage lk. road. not a real big lake but we'll set some tip ups for the pike while tipping up some beers. besides that we'll be doin the polar bear swim in tawas on saturday and checking out the ice fishing tourney out there. last year not many fish but some real nice walleyes hanging there that they caught out on the bay. have fun

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yea i am leavin friday after i get of schoool probbally wont fish out on the bay but maybe but will deffinteley fishing the inland lakes around there ill probbaly go check the tournment to

1 - 10 of 10 Posts