Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thinking about taking my 6 year old out tomorrow, but want to be able to use some bobbers, since it's what she's best at. I've never really targeted panfish this late in the season out on LSC. Thinking of either hitting the barricks area in anchor bay, or somewhere out in from the Crocker launch. I don't want to run too far out since I'm with my kid. Any reports or advice out there? Thanks in advance! My other options would be some lakes out in Oakland county, like Orchard, but I'd rather hit LSC.

MDH

·
Registered
551 Posts
Thinking about taking my 6 year old out tomorrow, but want to be able to use some bobbers, since it's what she's best at. I've never really targeted panfish this late in the season out on LSC. Thinking of either hitting the barricks area in anchor bay, or somewhere out in from the Crocker launch. I don't want to run too far out since I'm with my kid. Any reports or advice out there? Thanks in advance! My other options would be some lakes out in Oakland county, like Orchard, but I'd rather hit LSC.

MDH
Between Ginos south to the marina the weed beds in 5-7 feet hold alot of gills. launch at crocker

1 - 2 of 2 Posts