Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1821 - 1840 of 1877 Posts

·
Premium Member
4 Posts
I know we can’t question a member..but seems to easy to me..he got me thinking about Perchin this weekend now..but really want to chase some eyes….I thought most of Michigan was overcast skies..but what do i know…good job just fishin
I've been a member on this site for 15+ years but didn't like my username. Grew up on the water fishing, as well as make a living on the water. Ask any questions you want. Usually if I know a ballpark depth of where they're at,, it cuts the time down.. I talked to 2 guys at the launch when I came in who only caught a couple perch--they were in shallow with all the other boats
Loomis rods are all I use for perch and it makes a huge difference. I also don't usually go where any other boats are. In general, a low pressure system for a few days is ideal. Not sure if it was pure luck, but I'm pretty consistent and don't mind helping anyone out. Hopefully I can get out again sometime next week

Sent from my SM-G991U using Michigan Sportsman mobile app

·
Premium Member
6,844 Posts
I know we can’t question a member..but seems to easy to me..he got me thinking about Perchin this weekend now..but really want to chase some eyes….I thought most of Michigan was overcast skies..but what do i know…good job just fishin
But not as easy as 15 - 15” perch right? Come on now , that was a good report. You make a post on lack of reports he puts one up then you post thiso_O

·
Registered
5,501 Posts
But not as easy as 15 - 15” perch right? Come on now , that was a good report. You make a post on lack of reports he puts one up then you post thiso_O
No such thing as 15-15” perch IMO..never said it wasn’t a good report..just the fastest limit I heard of all year..that was dam good..so please don’t try and stir the pot…hopefully fast limit tomorrow so I can get home and cut the grass.

·
Registered
3,097 Posts

·
Registered
4,246 Posts
Just a little chop....was [email protected] when we left SSP.. Need to find the fish now! Point was a bust in close and out in 26fow by the pack. Off to the state line...
Good talking to you today salmonslammer, found what we were discussing to be true! Info you passed on was good but by then I knew I had to get home and let puppy out. The guys I left to run up near TB had their Ohio limit and were loading when I returned. Oh well, perfect day for a boat ride. Trying 18' tomorrow if back allows.

1821 - 1840 of 1877 Posts