Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 20 of 1877 Posts

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Post up your pics, and what u got them. Be heading out Saturday morning on the baits motel. Fun time of the year , Start off my perch season. Hoping to score on some of that lake Erie gold . They are there just have to put your time in And figure out the pieces of the puzzle. Hoping for a good year, And some big whales. Will post up picks Saturday evening. Will be a fun day fishing with the perch whisper, AKA the roofer. Use this thread to post up your pics From now through the hard water season.good luck and hookem in the lips on a gold true turn.

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Good morning perch fishermen, It's almost 420 my favorite time of the day, So excited couldn't sleep too good, Be heading out this morning on the Baits motel. Looking like we should have some good weather out there , A little warmer than I would like but have to deal with what we're given Good luck today be save and hokum in the lips on a gold true turn.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Gas Technology Display device Electronic device Auto part Food Ingredient Seafood Staple food Recipe Shoe Automotive tire Seafood Wood Bottle

134 perch 35.4 lbs. East of RR 1&2 26 FOW. Plain hook with bottom hook on sinker caught the most fish. Slow until 9:45 then they turned on. 4 guys 9 scoops of minnows from Anglers, good size minnows mixed with some smalls but it didn’t matter once they turned on it was pretty consistent.

1 - 20 of 1877 Posts