Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I don't know if I will be able to afford to perch fish this year if this is all I'm going to get for $10.60 two scoops.

·
Registered
3,791 Posts
Jeff’s gave great scoops yesterday but weren’t emeralds , fatheads or something bugs drove us off quick anyway, I hear you though between gas and bait it’s lot but worth it if you bring some meals home. $20 on bait yesterday and zero keepers for us probably gonna wait till perch reports start up

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Don't go back wed
That would be easy. We have never had a good experience with the previous owners either. Small scoops with them as well. We usually go to domka but all they had was fat heads. I guess if you're the last stop you can just do whatever you want.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Not to be mixed up with Angler's Point bait shop by the Selfridge DNR launch, correct??

edit: Sorry, I just noticed this is in the Det. river Lk. Erie catagory.

·
Registered
2,566 Posts
Wow. Might have to scale down walleye tactics and go with artificials.

·
Registered
980 Posts
That would be easy. We have never had a good experience with the previous owners either. Small scoops with them as well. We usually go to domka but all they had was fat heads. I guess if you're the last stop you can just do whatever you want.
emeralds die in summer

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
I'm about to start selling minnows! I could cast net 100's with one throw at our lake. Nice shiners too!

I'm not going to see any I know thats illegal before anyone shames me!

·
Premium Member
2,765 Posts
I'm about to start selling minnows! I could cast net a 100's with one throw at our lake. Nice shiners too!

I'm not going to see any I know thats illegal before anyone shames me!
How many PMs did you get after your post lol

Im going to learn how and when to get my own very soon I cant believe what people charge for minnows these days its unfathomable.

1 - 20 of 98 Posts