Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey i asked a few questions on saginaw river but one thing wasnt answered. i would like to know where to park and fish no one really gave me that. i want to fish in saginaw so i will be coming from fowlerville. where will be the best place to get off and fish and what roads excataly so i know where im going. what the best place to parkk with easy acess and good fishing.

·
Registered
137 Posts
hey i asked a few questions on saginaw river but one thing wasnt answered. i would like to know where to park and fish no one really gave me that. i want to fish in saginaw so i will be coming from fowlerville. where will be the best place to get off and fish and what roads excataly so i know where im going. what the best place to parkk with easy acess and good fishing.
LLFB, if you're not familiar with the area too much, there is a convenient stretch of river to fish that is pretty easy. Go to the Zilwaukee Bridge (I-75), the south side of the Bridge is M-13. You can go north or South, just look for cars. If you go south look for the big silos and fish by those. If you go north, if you have a lot of possibilities 1/2 mile to 2 miles up. There are some parking lots, and some park on the side of the road and walk down. Take a spud, use a little caution. Have fun.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Find Hwy 13...runs along the river between sag and bc...look for a bunch of 4 wheel drive trucks all parked together. If there's smoke coming out of their tail pipes, keep driving. If there isn't...go fishing.
Once you're on the ice you'lll meet a lot of great guys (many from this site) who can give you info that they could charge for but don't.

Best time to go...when you can.
Best lure...the one that's in the water.
Best advice...don't make new tracks in the snow and keep jiggin'.

BJB

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Find Hwy 13...runs along the river between sag and bc...look for a bunch of 4 wheel drive trucks all parked together. If there's smoke coming out of their tail pipes, keep driving. If there isn't...go fishing.
Once you're on the ice you'lll meet a lot of great guys (many from this site) who can give you info that they could charge for but don't.

Best time to go...when you can.
Best lure...the one that's in the water.
Best advice...don't make new tracks in the snow and keep jiggin'.

BJB
Great post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts