Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 20 of 124 Posts

·
Banned
1,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok I decided to go it alone..

This is a thread and sign up for all of us [and there are a few] who don't live in MI,.

To sign up list user name, and State or states you hunt.

after the kill buck or doe post a pic of you with your weapon and deer..

include weight of buck or doe as well as number of points of if possible a score..

this purely for bragging rights or who knows might send you a prize..:)

so if the powers that be agree please pin this thread here or put it in the proper place and pin it..

Thank you...

BTW...I will start

Swampbuck62

GA
TN
KY

·
Registered
7,119 Posts
Just a suggestion, don't use weight in your scoring system...WAY too complicated, especially if people can't weigh their kill...offer up a base score for each sex like 10 pts for a buck and 5 for a doe plus a point for each antler point...depending on how many people you get to enter, I'd go with a team format instead of individuals...good luck!

·
Banned
1,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Just a suggestion, don't use weight in your scoring system...WAY too complicated, especially if people can't weigh their kill...offer up a base score for each sex like 10 pts for a buck and 5 for a doe plus a point for each antler point...depending on how many people you get to enter, I'd go with a team format instead of individuals...good luck!
Weight would mainly be used for doe's....but could be used as a tie breaker for bucks..

Gonna just keep it individuals for now unless we get more then a passing interest..

·
Premium Member
31,556 Posts
QDMAMAN
hunting Iowa and possibly Ohio.

·
Administrator
18,396 Posts
When you get 8 I will ask the powers that be if they want to let one team of out-of-staters enter the 2013 MSHC. You'd have to play by the same rules.
<----<<<

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
Count me in. I saw your stand locations you chose for the fellow with the new property and figured this would be easy pickings.;-) The only problem I have is that the only area that I'd harvest does in Ohio just got sold and I can no longer hunt it.

Have a good day, Pez

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

·
Registered
249 Posts
Count me in from Missouri! Looking forward to this year even though my stomping grounds got flooded this spring

Lets do this!

1 - 20 of 124 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.