·
Banned
1,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
remember ..

10 points for buck

5 points for doe

1 point for each antler point

5 bonus points if shot with a bow for either buck or doe.

tie breaker to be inside spread of buck must post pic of spread..

and you must post a pic of deer and you with weapon is preferred but if no weapon in pic will still except,but we do need a pic .... after all it is for fun, and a small prize or two..:)

·
Banned
1,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
KY buck 10pt

10+10=20pts

did not give myself the 5 bonus bow points because I forgot to take a pic of me with deer and bow because we recovered the deer the next morning.:(

will post pic of spread when he comes home.. but he was narrow just a tad under 14"

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,936 Posts
Nice buck there Swampbuck! Very nice mass and just a all around nice looking deer. What part of KY? Wife and I have been knocking around a new piece of heaven in a new state (Kentucky to be exact) LOL

·
Banned
1,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nice buck there Swampbuck! Very nice mass and just a all around nice looking deer. What part of KY? Wife and I have been knocking around a new piece of heaven in a new state (Kentucky to be exact) LOL
half way between louisville and Lexington near the town of Lawrenceburg.. very pretty area and has the same genetics as the very popular west KY and not hunted near as hard as west KY..

·
Banned
1,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Got my first GA deer of the season, almost as tickled with this deer as I was the KY buck, killed her a heavily hunted public archery only WMA near the house. Also need to add the SWHAKER did a nasty job on her she ran maybe 50yds and was pouring blood..

She s 1.5 yo doe that had a little one I normally don't shoot doe's with little ones but this one was eating acorns which were raining down and was not staying with her momma she will be fine.

5pts doe 5pt bow =10

Attachments

·
Banned
1,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
20pt for buck and 10pts for doe that puts me at 30pts...:D

BTW if you are looking for an entrance hole it's right between her shoulder blades on her back and exit was just behind her lungs on her belly she was facing me head down 20yds so took the shot I had..

Attached an image..:D

Attachments

·
Registered
2,432 Posts
Thanks Rob, my question now is....who is running this out of state now? I heard through a little birdy that the original starter is banned..:confused:

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Ohub Campfire mobile app

·
Registered
2,432 Posts
I'm at 34, if this thing is still running. I would be more than happy to take care of everyone's score if need be.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Ohub Campfire mobile app

·
Premium Member
1,936 Posts
My 2013 Ten point buck with gun so that is 20 points.

I didn't have a picture of this years buck with my gun so I am posting last years buck picture that I shot. This picture has my gun. hope this works (damn Wi. hunters, always trying to get over on the system aint I) LOL

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.