Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On my way up to Tawas for 11 days. Searching for some eyes up there or down to AuGres and fish with my dad. All the while the wife sitting on the beach enjoying herself. Wish me luck. Would prefer to stay in Tawas in deep water. Relaxation, fishing, drinking adult beverages:). Only way it gets any better is catching fish and snuggling with the other half after a long day of doing all three:lol:

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
Have fun Don, Let us know how you do. Fishing that is...:D

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Fish bowl is right. No structure up here, unless i head for ausable point. But rumor has it there are fish at the point in 30 to 50 ft.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Good luck don. U will bang them...

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Donald ?. There were only two people that called me Donald, god rest thier soles. One was my mother and the other was Soup.

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Theres fish all over the deep water if u can get them to bite please contact me lol goodluck.

were was my call with fish all over.....i been heading across and catching those little devils....:16suspect

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
:16suspect
Matt should name the new boat the STRUGGLER
LMAO :lol:

ouch....i cant say much i had just a terrible time in the spring, thought it was getting the stink off the boat, but the cuddy started stinking something terrible, now i cant beat em off....who woulda guessed it:lol: needed to get the stink on the boat

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
:16suspect

ouch....i cant say much i had just a terrible time in the spring, thought it was getting the stink off the boat, but the cuddy started stinking something terrible, now i cant beat em off....who woulda guessed it:lol: needed to get the stink on the boat

It was stinkin good on sunday.........dang :16suspect

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
It was stinkin good on sunday.........dang :16suspect

im baffled aired it out for days....just as pungent today....my hung over rider nearly lost his lunch....gonna have to get a rug doctor i guess:confused:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts