Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all,
Just thought I would post some pics of this awesome field breed Springer that my wife and I are fostering. Sometimes I just can not figure out how people can neglect these animals. Peyton came into the program full of worms and flees. Now that she has been vetted, spayed, flee dipped, and wormed she is staying with us until she is adopted.

Here she is with my boy Pullo, the blurry tails made me laugh.

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
She just arrived yesterday and I did not get home till after 11 so I have not spent a lot of time with her as of yet. So, in answer to your question, I don't know. She did not seem to be bothered by loud noises so I am hoping she isn't. Once she gets comfortable at our house I will check her. Maybe over the weekend I can do that.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Boy that Male is sure a good looking dog. :)

Great job fostering the lady until she finds the right home.

Paul

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Boy that Male is sure a good looking dog. :)

Great job fostering the lady until she finds the right home.

Paul

I agree, good job!! Pullo is a nice looking dog I bet he's an awesome spaniel.

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Peyton goes to her new home this week and we already have another rescue coming in.

This guy, Blue, is about a year old and is coming into the program fully vetted. That is a nice thing as times are tough for the ESRA and they have to be more selective than they used to be on which dogs they take in.

Attachments

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
He does, I am having a hard time deciding if it is a field breed or not. The ears say it is, the coloring on the body say it isn't.

·
Registered
9,769 Posts
when the time is right i wouldn't mind adopting through the springer rescue... maybe next year possibly? my wife is kinda shy of dogs (she was bit as a kid), so smaller (aka puppy) the better though, as she will get used to the dog growing up and realize she has nothing to fear (i know, i know). i've owned a couple springers in the past during my childhood and college... i love em.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts