Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey everyone, I figured I'd start a thread for all my local people in the 49735 area. Has anyone been doing any good on otsego? I've been fishing the north end lately with very sparce success.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Haven't been out this year. Forgot to ask for sturgeon tag, so haven't been Moto aged there yet. Not that I am a su careful sturgeon fisherman or anything. Planning on concentrating on splake and Lakers as much as I can, but might venture into Otsego sooner or later.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Haven't been out this year. Forgot to ask for sturgeon tag, so haven't been Moto aged there yet. Not that I am a su careful sturgeon fisherman or anything. Planning on concentrating on splake and Lakers as much as I can, but might venture into Otsego sooner or later.
I've caught a few sturgeon on accident so far this year. I'm looking for perch and walleye.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Sweet, any size to them? Jigging?

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Cool, I normally use blues. Guess I need to get away from the state park once in a while.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
OK, still learning that lake. Been skunked off wah wah soo and south of the park quite a ways. West and north of the SP beach I've gotten perch, but no walleye yet.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
OK, still learning that lake. Been skunked off wah wah soo and south of the park quite a ways. West and north of the SP beach I've gotten perch, but no walleye yet.
I've only ever caught small perch at the state park. Normally I fish off arbutus but lately I've been at the point by oak Grove. Rumor has it that the shanties out in front of the stampede are catching Walter's in 4ft of water.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Guys how's the ice on otsego? Heading up next weekend and hoping to get out. Appreciate any intel you can spare. Thanks.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts