Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I'd post a reminder to everyone on the 2nd annual Otisville fur sale. Sale will be held on Jan. 23rd at Forest Township Hall in Otisville, MI. You can contact me to reserve a lot number in advance.

Joe Rye
MTPCA
District 10 director
810-241-4151

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
Joe i am gonna try and get down to that one.. I wont know if it will be for sure or not untill some time in Jan tho.

·
Registered
913 Posts
Joe I plan on attending again this year and selling the few furs I have. What time do the doors open? And are you going to have the same buyers that where there last year? Thanks again for putting this sale on its close to home and a great experiance or it was for me any how.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
807 Posts
Joe,

I will ask the boys. I suspect they will want to come to Otisville again this year. If they say yes, I will get together with you about getting a lot number.

On a side note, is that a pink rabbit doorbell?????:lol:

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
Joe,I plan on being there about 8 a.m. and spending the day.I'll give a hand with whatever needs done,let me know if I should bring anything.Ed

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'll probably be there pretty early to set up and make coffee. I'll let you know what we need when I figure it out Ed. You going to make it to the board meeting on the 19th?

jaywkr,

Hope to see you there. Last year was a good sale.

Joe

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Chucky's right on that one. It is legal to buy fur unless you are a liscenced fur buyer

Joe

·
Registered
220 Posts
A fur buyers license is only 10$ . Do you guys know if I can get one without a business name and a business ID because the application ask for both of those.

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
A fur buyers license is only 10$ . Do you guys know if I can get one without a business name and a business ID because the application ask for both of those.

If they are asking for a tax ID you should be able to use your SS number and your name. I know you can do that for a DBA (doing business as) when starting your own business.

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
Chucky's right on that one. It is legal to buy fur unless you are a liscenced fur buyer

Joe
Joe, you got a little typo up there-

It is illegal to buy fur unless you are.... ;-)

I should be at Otisville, too. Haven't had time to do much trapping so I don't know if I'll have ay fur. But I'm a cheap pair of hands to help out!

Hope to see you all at Jay's this coming weekend!

John

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Good eyes Mr. President. It's been a long couple of days. Thanks for clearing that up.

Joe

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
nstar,

I'm actually working on getting a couple of vendors for the sale. It will be a first that I'm aware off. I'll keep you posted with what I get lined up.

Joe

1 - 20 of 43 Posts