Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

21 - 40 of 67 Posts

·
Banned
3,119 Posts
I agree. Gonna be a lot of disappointed UofM fans when OSU wins. Get over the hate Wolverines, it's gonna be at least 3 years before you're equal with MSU and 4 before you are even mentioned in the same sentence with OSU. And I'm from Michigan.
Man a buckeye fan and a liberal must be the water up there!

·
Banned
11,515 Posts
Man a buckeye fan and a liberal must be the water up there!
I've been talking with a couple good friends I worked with in Ohio, and they are extatic that we finally might have a coach that can field a team that can keep it competitive! 3 years at the most before Michigan gives them a game.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
You have no idea what is about to ensue.

Sent from my iPhone using Ohub Campfire
That is why I never try to predict an "actual" score, who in hades knows imo. But I will say I like the "Ducks" in this particular game by 10 plus. They may even blow the "Buckeyes" out.;)

·
Banned
11,515 Posts
That is why I never try to predict an "actual" score, who in hades knows imo. But I will say I like the "Ducks" in this particular game by 10 plus. They may even blow the "Buckeyes" out.;)
I doubt it, but with your new Avitar, I respect your opinion. How can I argue?

·
Premium Member
5,234 Posts
I've been talking with a couple good friends I worked with in Ohio, and they are extatic that we finally might have a coach that can field a team that can keep it competitive! 3 years at the most before Michigan gives them a game.
havent they given them a game each of the last two years? should have beat them last year. OSU has had 3 really good games in the last two months and aside from that have been a good team but also a team that struggles against inferior opponents from time to time. Michigan will have no trouble giving the Buckeyes a game next year.

·
Smells like, Victory!
27,436 Posts
I'm the only democrat in Roscommon County! We have more on welfare than than the avg, in Mi. 100% Republican elected up here bro! Different color though. Same pay.
That's funny, Roscommon voted Peters, 2.4% over Land. I know, I know, it sounds better when you just make things up to support what your selling.

·
Premium Member
21,607 Posts
I'm an MSU guy........then UofM..........then U of Wisconsin (a good friend of mine is a Badger guy)...........then BIG10.........and then OSU. In the Bucks n' Ducks game I'll cheer with heart for the Buckeyes and I do think they can take the Ducks.

I firmly believe that an Ohio State win will shed more positive light on BIG10 football and it sorely needs it now. It'll help with recruiting quality players for all BIG10 schools and that is sorely needed. I'm able to get out of the petty and childish behavior of taking a stand on the last hill to demonstrate any distaste for schools which a little mind might perceive to be an "enemy." This even goes for.......and THIS is tough for me.......with the SEC and Texas teams............it hard, but I can do it........sorta!

Go Buckeyes and Beat the Ducks!

·
Registered
9,345 Posts
I feel pretty much the same way Whit does, but this game does trouble me a bit. It's all gonna depend on whether Ohio State can keep up the rapid pace that Oregon uses. Can they do it, I believe they can. One thing that Ohio State has going for it is speed, they have as much, if not more speed than most teams the Ducks have played, and you can never really go against an Urban Meyer team, seen it too many times.

After saying all that, this is the one time I will root for Ohio State.

·
Registered
635 Posts

31-17 OSU; unfortunately

Sent from my iPhone using Ohub Campfire

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Ohio State in a low scoring game. Low thirties to high twenties.
Ohio State has speed aplenty. And a better coach (hurts to say that).

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
Ducks suspended WR Carrington for the game, (drug test). If the Bucks can run the ball well and slow the game just a bit they'll win this. If it's a straight shoot out I'd bet on the Ducks. I'm guessing it's a shoot out and the Ducks pull away at the end. Too bad because I'll be rooting for the B10.

·
Premium Member
4,191 Posts
21 - 40 of 67 Posts