Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,231 Posts
Jeremy,
I have had a Matrix 10 since the first year they came out (4-5yrs). Excellent product. I have it set up in a protable case. Used it on my little boat, then transferred to the bigger boat. I have the NMEA cable and use it with my Garmin eMap handheld. This year, I will be trying it with the Universal sonar on my new MinnKota. I, also, used it this year for Ice fishing.

I have watched a 1/2 oz jig bounce bottom in 20+ FOW, and even seen fish come up off bottom to hit the jig in the DR. Becasue of the portable case, it has been dropped, kicked, filled with water, and subjected to sub-zero temps. Never had an issue with it. Plus you can buy the PC connection kit and download software enhancements from Humminbird. If the 77 is anywhere close to as good as the 10, it is an excellent piece of electronics.

·
Super Moderator
MMMmmm Scooby Snacks RULE ALL!
16,829 Posts
'Bird's are pretty good nowadays - but I think you probably can get more color pixels for $350.
;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.