Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
37,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At least it appears to be dry. Good luck.

Font Screenshot Software Multimedia Circle

Reactions: Joe Archer

·
Administrator
17,906 Posts
Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. At least we can cross our fingers, but I aint betting the farm.
<----<<<

·
Premium Member
194 Posts
Looks like the Hubbard Lake area is going to get some showers across the weekend. Temperature seems pretty average to me...going to have to load the coolers and knives to skin and quarter right away.

·
Administrator
17,906 Posts
What was once no rain and partly cloudy has turned into showers for Sun, Mon, Tues. Yep! Mom nature read my vacation schedule!
<----<<<

• Haha
Reactions: jeffm and JS714

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
Looks like the Hubbard Lake area is going to get some showers across the weekend. Temperature seems pretty average to me...going to have to load the coolers and knives to skin and quarter right away.
They're definitely average temperatures for this time of year. Just not real happy with 75 and 80° openers. Especially when the night time Lowe's only drop into the 60s

·
Administrator
17,906 Posts
  • Haha
Reactions: JS714

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
I wish,but not enough to hunt.I dont want them to go extinct.Around the 20th the bucks start acting a little rutty.

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
I've got Friday off, calling for sunny and high of 70, low in the 50's. Regardless of what the weather actually does, I'll be chasing deer in the morning and Pats by lunchtime.

I love this time of year.

·
Premium Member
2,138 Posts
What was once no rain and partly cloudy has turned into showers for Sun, Mon, Tues. Yep! Mom nature read my vacation schedule!
<----<<<
Not funny sorry

Reactions: Joe Archer

·
Registered
13,253 Posts
Temp drop coming! @QDMAMAN

You should start a sticky thread to keep us updated all season long.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts