Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got back from hunting Friday and Saturday morning and I read a few more comments on my last post I wish I could have taken it back(open a lot of negative energy). I read the last few and I was under the understanding some people thought that I might have posted this in hunting management to get after or lock horns with QDMman or other people that believe in QDM. That wasn't my intention, I orginally posted it in Michigan hunting and it was moved to management (not by me). I thought it wasn't posted anymore until I clicked on hunting managment and saw my title. I open this new thread because the other one was locked or I think closed out. I didn't make that post to make enemies I was a frustrated hunter from the other day. I thought I should post this and not let people think I came on this site to only open bee nests. I enjoy how everyone has answered my questions about hunting and shooting, and I hope to continue in the near future (I am going to stay clear of bee nests).:chillin:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.