Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
2,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well anticipation was high, I was completely set, had what I figured was a SWEET spot too!
Alarm went off at 4:30, all was well, then it happened!
For whatever reason I had to sneeze, rite smack in the middle of the sneeze I coughed, OMG by back went POP!
So I made it out anyway, miserable as it was, I seen 1 button buck and that was it, I sat till 1: 30 and couldent take it no more!
So here I am, Morning of the 2nd day of firearms season at my puter when I shuld be in my stand, but I can hardly walk today!
Will be maiking a visit to the chiropractor today, doubt he can fix it in 1 visit so my season is likley SCREWED!
I guess its all in the LUCK and I seem to have very little lately!
God forbid that I would had shot a deer yesterday, dont know how I would had recovered it, as I could hardly pull my own BUTT out of the woods let alone a Big Old BUCK!
Nightmare, ya, for a guy who lives for this stuff ya its as bad of a senario as I could possably dream up! WaWaWWWWWAAAAAAAA!

BD

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
you and Sammy Sosa...sneeze and you throw your back out! Now thats the kind of stuff that would happen to me!!

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Mine went out in the shower, Chiro said that the back had been going for along time, and that just put it over the edge. I went to him 3 times a week to get "alignments",now I see hime once a month. It helps to go.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts