Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
621 - 627 of 627 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Hi All - New to site and just posted my first post on Intro Thread. I don't own a boat but looking to get out either on DR or LSC on Saturday Nov 2nd. Looking for room for 2 - I'm out of Rochester and my work buddy is based out of Windsor. I've done a few charters this summer on LSC, but can't always afford $200 a pop. We aren't experienced fisherman, but enthusiastic and respectful. Can be flexible to availability but prefer MI Side. Have both MI/CN Licenses. Happy to Help pay for gas, bait and bring some cold ones.

34 Posts
I will be in Detroit today for work. I brought my rods and tackle. Would love to get on a boat for the afternoon if possible? I am from Grand Rapids and here only for the day. If not no big deal. Any tips on a shoreline spot would be appreciated otherwise!

·
Registered
686 Posts
Sorry for the late reply if your still around there's a nice all to yourself spot at the end of king road South on Jefferson small perch and smallmouth keep you busy

·
Registered
685 Posts
Sad day today. Put her up for the winter. Guess if I’m going to fish for late season walleye I need to find a boat that can keep me a little warmer ;)

or grow a pair (had to say it before someone else did)

if you don’t feel like launching alone, let me know. I can help.
2FD63FAB-892B-4BF2-9304-E82E30727424.jpeg

621 - 627 of 627 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.