Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Quick question... My CPL expires the end of October, I renewed today online, I printed my receipt but was wondering what I will reveive in the future. Should I expect to receive a new plastic license to carry?

·
Premium Member
15,575 Posts
Yes you will receive a new license. Until then keep you receipt. Depending on the county you renewed in will depend on how quick you get your new card

·
Registered
1,603 Posts
Stand by....

It will change again...

Next year is either my 5th or 6th renewal. It used to be cheaper - but only went 3 years - and the first couple times they required fingerprints - and the second renewal they made me do prints twice. (They changed to digital scan)....

Anything to try to discourage you from exercising a fundamental right.

·
Registered
3,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
This is my second renewal, original I did the finger printing, had to meet in person with the board, first renewal dropped off paper work and paid at the county, this time filled out form and paid on line. Five years each, price has been the same all three times $115. So far been real easy no issues.

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
just renewed mine, so much easier than going down to the county office and waiting in line. Mine came in the mail a week later.

Same deal with my TWIC card, renewed online and came in mail a week later

1 - 8 of 8 Posts