Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
21 - 40 of 120 Posts

·
proud to be a.......
9,081 Posts
I think one of those will do Trevor! I put out two cams last week where I will start the season and the owner just called and said he could see fans on the back field. I might have them on one of the cam's? I'll check them this week sometime. I got some pix of the birds I see from my house this morning...

Water Bird Vertebrate Plant Beak

Water Bird Lake Beak Body of water

·
Registered
3,883 Posts
I’m getting a VERY late start to turkey hunting preparation this year. Work, weather, etc. so my two boys and I went back yesterday to check out the pop up blind we’ve been using the past couple years, only to find it shredded and completely unusable. I hopped on Amazon and found a Rhino hub blind that will/should be here Wednesday. Hoping to set it up then or Thursday. I usually don’t use a blind when turkey hunting, but with two young turkey hunting boys “in training”, a blind is a must-have. But I can’t wait for when I don’t have to monkey with these things anymore.

Then, gotta get my sons new .410 turkey gun all sighted in on Thursday. Nothing like doing everything 2 days before season starts.

How about u guys? All ready??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,883 Posts
Took my son to get his turkey gun sighted in. Not to mention, his very first time shooting a shotgun. He actually did much better than I thought as far as accuracy and handling a shotguns recoil. Granted it’s only a .410, but he doesn’t have much meat on his bones.

Be out early tomorrow morning. Hope everyone can make it out, the weather is supposed to be almost summer-like.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

21 - 40 of 120 Posts