Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
Good luck everyone. Out with dad this morning, had 2-3 gobbling on the roost but went silent. 4 shots so far around here. Will be set up for the midday pattern behind my house in a couple of hours

·
Registered
558 Posts
I was able to call one in for dad, ended up having two Tom’s come through just out of range and behind some brush. One hung around for about 20 minutes before he finally offered dad a shot. 10-1/8” beard and 1-1/8” spurs. First Tom off of my property. Out again now for the afternoon after the big Tom. We will see if he shows up.

Camouflage Military camouflage Hunting Deer hunting People in nature

·
Registered
558 Posts
I haven’t been our much at all with the wife’s work schedule and watching my kid. Wife goes on vacation for 6 days the end of next week. I will not be picky if I don’t have one by the time she gets back. I’ll be out tomorrow for a little while.

·
Registered
558 Posts
No luck this year guys, had some great hunts but the birds hung out a little too far. Could have shot them in my yard but didn’t want to do that. I guess I waited around on that big Tom too long. Both groups of birds moved to the other sides of the sections I hunt. Having a kid makes for limited hunting time I’m learning.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts