Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
So this is how my morning went we got a gobble off the roost so I set my buddy up 50 yards in front of me eventually the bird flew down and he gave my buddy a show at 50 yards closest he go was 40 but in some thick stuff. Packed it up and moved elsewhere had 3 Jake's and a tom on the other side of us none would commit. Third setup had a tom gobbling next thing a golf cart comes down the trail. Crap so I told him I have 1 more spot but it's super thick with 1 field so let's just set up in the field and see what happens. I didn't expect to see anything after maybe 10 minutes this guy shows up strutting his stuff ready to kill my decoy the only problem is I have an itchy trigger finger so down he went

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 ·
I'll be out only for a couple hours tomorrow to try to call 1 in for a buddy it is nice shooting 1 opening morning but also stinks because I love sitting in the spring woods hunting turkeys and most people that I know don't hunt near as much as I would during turkey season. Hopefully tomorrow am will have another pic good luck all

1 - 20 of 32 Posts