Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Out at sunrise to cast Musky solo, my go to spot was covered in floating weeds but I wasted better part of an hour anyway throwing some new Shadzilla's zip for fish.....decided to jig the hour I had left....

1st pass I just got away from a buoy & back vertical....tap at the top stroke, got 1st Musky in a long time, @ 37" & clean !....it sat upright on release 45 sec.'s and shot down, lol....32' deep on a Red Horse Bondy....another pass zip....

Back out for couple hours jigging Walleye only one again for us at 19'....hit a stretch with 5 big Sheap & another MA size too, crazy....several dink Smallie's and 2 Silver bass....buddy was out pulling crank baits and they got 5 Walleye all 10"s he said & one keeper MI side ….WT still 70`....wind became a pain too....tons of Swans and couple Kingfishers Ont. side....awesome morning but can't post the pic....cheers....

·
Registered
3,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
DSCN0161.JPG

Ha !....got a little tutelage on reducing file size on camera & low & behold, lol....funny but I never changed the setting so still ?....todays sunrise....bad pic because it's a screen shot, but now I know I should be good for future....

1 - 2 of 2 Posts