Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On Saturday, I headed out to a small creek that I knew would hold a few mallards and blacks....everything else seems to be all frozen up! Anyways, with the schedule the way it is(working 3rd shift) and not being able to coincide with anyone elses .......I decided I would just walk this creek out with waders and see what I could jump! Well, when the oppurtunity presented itself...I had let my guard down and they got up quicker than I liked...still got some shots off....but pretty poor shooting! To make matters worse, I reloaded my 20 sxs and had another duck jump up and flaunt in my face my failure in shooting! :lol: Still got to run the dog and enjoy the beautiful scenery and outdoors! I love the first picture of Kaiser! He stayed about 10 or 20 yards in front of me, working back and forth across the creek(creek was only knee deep and about 20 ft wide, I walked right down the middle of it!) Never getting to far in front of me and loving every minute of the hunt!

Talk about a cold weather dog....we went like this for probably a 3/4 mile to a mile, no complaining or quitting though this next picture...I am waiting for his eyes to cross from the cold water on his "male" parts!

:yikes: :yikes: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
5,813 Posts
well atleast you got shooting dave. kiaser looks like he needs a hot tub for a bit. lol... tough dog.

as for your shooting maybe we'll get out and work on that a bit. ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts