Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Dan here. I am just putting out a feeler here. I was wondering if anybody is going out on the bay monday 2/28/11 that was going solo on a ride and wanted some company. I will pay for gas, bait , bring lunch and drinks. I have never been on the bay ice fishing out deep. I have shanty, heater and all the gear i would need. Along with me doing my end of the deal here i will return the favor free of charge when the soft water is back on my boat jigging the Saginaw river ( which i have not done much, I just moved to Dryden from Warren) or jigging the mighty Detroit river (which i have done alot) or the St. Clair river which i have also done. We can also troll the bay or i can take you to St. Clair to bass fish. PM me if anyone wants to meet a new fishing pal as i even fish alone alot out of my boat. Dan

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just looking to catch some walleye and meet some new people. I do a lot of soft water fishing just haven't bought a snowmobile yet. I will by next year. Fished the river a few times and caught a lot of small ones. Just trying to get the wife and family some walleye, that i caught not bought, lol. Dan

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
So up for footing it a bit? I work 3rds until Tuesday, work 1st shift Wednesday after that I'm free. If you want to go and its not bad out, I'll take you out to the spot a few people have done good at.

If you're interested in going Monday or Tuesday let me know as well.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah let me know. I guess i would be up for it if the weather isn't to bad. I am working right now until 8 am. I am getting off and going to Costco in the am take a nap and then trying to hammer something out. Just never been way out in the bay and was trying to get out there. I will next year. So let me know if you up to it monday. Dan

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.