Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,279 Posts
My buddy came across this half sunk boat this morning. I’m sure everyone was ok. Looks like one of the tournament boats from oscoda. Wonder what the story was? View attachment 838277

Sent from my iPad using Michigan Sportsman mobile app
Sure don't look like much fun although I think I would be standing and trying to gain attention to my predicament rather than just sitting in the seat.

Can I say "PANIC ATTACK"??

·
Registered
587 Posts
Surprised salvage company wasn't involved by now. If a snowmobile or quad through the ice wouldn't they be fining someone already?

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
They would not go out on Saturday because it was too windy ,airplane couldn't locate it either.
Then another boater located it yesterday..

·
Registered
28,173 Posts
What's the story of how that came to happen, anyone know?

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
It is an early 621. Like 2003 or 2004. Was getting towed in when the coast guard showed up and made the boat towing cut her free I heard. Coast guard didn't want ro have to two boats swamped!

·
Registered
19 Posts
It is an early 621. Like 2003 or 2004. Was getting towed in when the coast guard showed up and made the boat towing cut her free I heard. Coast guard didn't want ro have to two boats swamped!
So much for serve and protect:) The Coast Guard has some pretty good sized boats, and (IMHO) should have been able to tow that boat in when they rescued the owner. Pretty shabby service if you ask me.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts