Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 2 of 3 Posts

· Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 2 wires, one yellow and one green, coming out of the back of the controls right under the key. I'm guessing one goes to the tach and one to the amp gauge?...can someone clear this up for me and tell me which one goes where. Thanks in advance
1 - 2 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.