Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 20 of 459 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Sky Wood Natural landscape Twig Cloud

Have to love a UP sunset
Plant Wood Water Wood stain Gas

Tired of re-re-building the chimney after the snow slide took it off for the second time. this time we added a bit more support and a break. Need heat during deer camp and the stove is it

If it goes down again, it will be because the roof collapsed.

Sky Building Window Tree House

Generator at night and only enough cell signal to send a text maybe once or twice a day. 20 minute drive to reach internet connection.

Love the UP solitude

·
Registered
3,672 Posts
Nice looking camp up520!

View attachment 578947
Have to love a UP sunset
View attachment 578949
Tired of re-re-building the chimney after the snow slide took it off for the second time. this time we added a bit more support and a break. Need heat during deer camp and the stove is it

If it goes down again, it will be because the roof collapsed.

View attachment 578951

Generator at night and only enough cell signal to send a text maybe once or twice a day. 20 minute drive to reach internet connection.

Love the UP solitude

·
Registered
3,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Nice pictures old Gray beard, Gonna have to dig up some more of my old picks. I have always been fascinated with old deer camps especially those in the UP., The 1st picture I Post it.was a camp in powers. I was around 11 years old. There's just something about the UP Deer camp that gets in your blood. I now hunt out of camp rack shack In the northern lower. In the Hiawatha national forest. Beautiful place, Plus I could hunt ducks in the morning on the Bay and hunt buck in the afternoon.

1 - 20 of 459 Posts