8,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sprytle- Capt.
Jackbob42
Dubllung4
gobblergetter
Feather Mucker
old graybeard

Shout out to the fatties! Hopefully we are fully intact and ready to rock again this year...It seems every year we do just a little better so I'm pretty sure we are on our way to a WIN this year! If for some reason you cant accept the title of being a fat guy this year let me know ASAP so we can get a quality replacement. Never mind...you'll all be here again!
I'll send out reminder pm's soon...

·
Premium Member
8,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks FM for checking in early!

Great! Glad to see you could all make it back again this year!! I have some birds around but they are just starting to break up from the big winter groups. Ive got a couple gobbling behind the house regularly. I will be listening in a few of my other spots this weekend. Got 6 weeks again...LOL! Should be able to score a good one in that time frame. Last year I was starting to get worried and finally scored on 5/23.

Good Luck ALL!!

·
Premium Member
8,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Saw some nice longbeards driving around this morning. Also checked in at two of my properties i have had permission to hunt in the past and they both said no problem again for this year. Things are looking pretty good around here! I am going to knock on a few doors here soon to see if i can score a couple more.

·
Premium Member
8,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Went scouting all Sat. Was pretty much seeing or hearing birds all day at multiple properties. The daybreak spot was really going on with LOTS of different gobblers sounding off with a lot of hen talk. This is where I scored on my bird late in the season last year. Another spot I spotted a group of about a dozen birds with 4 strutting toms. It was a really good day. A lot of birds around to play with this year.

1 - 20 of 112 Posts