Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Administrator
35,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Then please visit and shop at our sponsors. Some of our new sponsors include Dunhams, BackCountry, Planetoutdoors, and Binoculars.com. If you can find something there that you were going to buy someone for Christmas anyway. Please shop with us at home. Please follow the links and banners from our site, as this is the only way we get credit for sales.

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
A link to Cabelas and the site would be rollin' in dough!

·
Registered
5,823 Posts
fmreloading.com maybe, I have nothing but good things to say about the prices and service there!

------------------
ONE shot, ONE kill..No excuses, no exceptions EVER!!

·
Administrator
35,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well I'd like to accomodate all your requests, however the affiliates that I've picked up are the only ones who offer affiliate programs.

·
Administrator
35,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just added MCSporting good hunting items. Watch for their add to appear as a button add on the top right.

·
Registered
855 Posts
Just got a book and tee shirt for myself for Christmas. :p

Keep up the good work !!!!!
:cool:

------------------
Neapolis
---------

·
Super Moderator
7,371 Posts
Steve are you getting credit or revenue for site hits or purchases only?
I sure don't mind surfing a little to support this site, even if I know I do not intend to make a purchase.
Also, I sure will make a purchase through these links that I would otherwise make in the store, if the opportunity avails itself. This is a great site and I want you stick around.
-Amos

·
Administrator
35,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The newer affiliates that I just added I only get credit if you make a purchase. The same with Amazon and the tee-shirts. Some of the other micellaneous garbage advertising you see I get paid just for showing it. Also some of our old sponsors such as bigfishtackle and DNR sports and DeerCrack I've been paid to advertise their sites for a year so by all means frequent them as well.

·
Administrator
35,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ok, we've added another affiliate "CheaperthanDirt.com". You will see their ads in a button on the top right. They have archery, hunting, and camping supplies for sale. You ought to be able to find something on your favorite hunter's list there and help this site at the same time. So far we've gotton $0 worth of orders through the new affiliates that we've added.

·
Administrator
35,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well the "CheaperThanDirt" site has been getting a lot of hits through our links, but no sales as of yet. Hope you guys don't have all your Christmas shopping done yet :)

G

·
0 Posts
Steve, have you tried Gander Mountain? this might be a good place to shop on line.

·
Administrator
35,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Old Hunter, I'm sure it is a good place to shop but they don't have an affiliate program.

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Steve, do you get credit for anything ordered off Amazon dot com. or just the Michigan & hunting related stuff. The reason I ask is the wife orders books, toys & music through them if you get credit I will have her order through your website.

·
Administrator
35,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
YESSSSS! We get credit for anything ordered through our site at Amazon. If you don't see what you are looking for in our bookstore go to Amazon through our "Find Any Book" link to Amazon on the upper right hand side of our bookstore page (You have to go through that link in order for us to get credit, do not go directly to Amazons page by typing in their URL). Thank you all for your patronage.

[This message has been edited by Steve (edited 11-29-2000).]

·
Administrator
35,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I want to make it clear that as long as you go through the "Search Amazon" box from our bookstore, anything you buy at Amazon will give us a % of the buy. It can be anything from kids toys, to books, to tools.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts