Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
6,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There was a thread started here a few days ago surrounding the new crossbow directive put forward by the NRC. Some good, some bad, some positive, some negative ( as in against) comments. Heretofore, with afew exceptions , pretty much a civil, albeit volitile, dialogue. Now, suddenly, it's gone.

Somebody...anybody... please tell me I'm looking in the wrong location. If not...oh my!

·
Registered
15,867 Posts
I deleted the whole thread. I also started the thread. MTB, and myself for what it's worth, think that the traditional forum should be just that and there's more than enough forums to discuss the issue on. In fact, the whitetail deer forum has 2 threads on the issue going right now.
If another person had started it, I'd have moved it to the whitetail forum. But we will delete threads if requested by the thread starter. Since I started the thread, I later thought it was a mistake to post it here. I was torn when I posted it, since it's topical, but realized that I should have posted it in whitetail to begin with.
Anyhow, please note the rules at the top of the forum an lets all try to stick with them. ;)
I'm going to close this. Hope everyone understands. :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.