Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had my shanty on a 2 place snowmachine trailer for the summer tucked out of the way in my yard the door of it being against a sand bank!
Well I pulled it out yesterday and all the trim around the door all the way up too the yellow line is chewed off:mad:
I am guessing it was a porky.
here porky porky porky I got something else for you to chew on!!!

chad1

·
Super Moderator
37,723 Posts
I'll be happy to dispose of the shanty for you Chad.;)
That bites, happy hunting.

·
Registered
5,669 Posts
If I weere you, I would be embarrassed to take that thing out on the ice. Luckly, I am not you, I am me and would be happy to take that miserable mess off your hands for the $100 it would cost you to get a nice little 20 Gauge for that porky.;)

·
Super Moderator
6,907 Posts
tell ya what. i will bring my dog up there and she will find that porky for ya. shes done it twice for me so far and every time the vet loves me even more. :)

·
Registered
129 Posts
Chad, did you ever run over that porky with a left rear tire on a three wheeler ? LOL.
Machine runs great! Dad had a great time doing "WORK" on the property and trails this year. Electric start-way to cool.
Steve R

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
lol. Thanks esox I will keep you in mind :)
frantz, I allready have a 20 gauge:D
I know what you mean bill. I got lucky the times my dogs tackled porkys They only got around the mouth and not in.
Glad too hear the 3 wheeler is working out good for you full choke. I think that tire has a beed leak Because those back tires are fairly new. One time it will stay good for months and next a few weeks. You might just take it to a tire shop and have them redo it.

chad1

·
Registered
84 Posts
I know what your saying Chad. I live in a log cabin back in the woods, and I kill about a dozen a year. Usually its about 3Am when you hear the nawing. I have a 10/22 with a flashlight taped to the barrel. This spring I shot four, four nights in a row chewing in the same spot, they must pick up a trail of the one the night before. Last winter I would leave to go to LBDN to ice fish, come back, and a tree close to cabin would be girdled. They are slowing down, I think I'm taking a toll.

·
Registered
8,439 Posts
Porkies ate the parking brake cable off my in-laws Explorer. Took it into the dealership and had it replaced for $110.

2 days later goes to start the truck and hears something in the engine compartment. Pops the hood and sees a porky stairing up at him on a freshly knawed $110 cable.

Goes in the house and gets MY rifle and proceeds to blow a hole through the fender and hood.

·
Registered
4,914 Posts
Too bad thats a nice looking shanty,Yeah those stinking porkies will eat just about anything.They chewed the seat and hoses off of a skidder and bull dozer of a wood cutter up here last year and knawed through the sidding of a nieghbors place.........

1 - 10 of 10 Posts