Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, my report is in the Northeast Michigan rivers report Board!!! I just reread what I wrote and it looks like I didn't give many details.
It's on the Ausable. Anybody care to guess where? It's somewhere between the Boy Scout camp and the pier.

·
Registered
3,598 Posts
Landed many a fish just to the left of where your at in the picture, about maybe 30 yards or so. Know the spot well! Use to be one of my favorite spots till they did all that work to the bank. I guess they had to do something though, it was caving in pretty bad. Will be there next week!!!!!!! I'm on vacation, YEEEH HAH!

------------------
Phish

·
Registered
3,598 Posts
By the way, nice fish. I meant to tell you that before but my wife was yelling at me to get off the computer, she was expecting a call.
Its nice to know the river is still there I haven't been able to get up there since christmas. Maybe I'll see you up there someday.

------------------
Phish

·
Registered
9,573 Posts
Rick, you're like everywhere, don't you ever work? very nice fish, I would say you are near the railroad tracks.

·
Registered
18,038 Posts
Weezer did a nice job posting the picture. The quality came through my computer just fine. Would Weezer be interested in posting the step-by-step process on how he put the picture in place? There are always other novices out there new to the web that would appreciate some of these basic lessons.

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It's pretty easy! You have to scan your picture onto a disk and create a webpage using sites like <angelfire.com> and then just follow the directions on the Michigan sportsman help page.
Or you can send your picture to steve or myself <[email protected]> and maybe we could do it for you.
If you want send me your email and I'll attempt to give you the step by step instructions. ~Rick

·
Registered
40 Posts
Sorry to change the topic on the post
I was just after some advice on the au sable
We have a place in between Mio and rose city
and i was thinking about getting off the rifle. I eventured up to mio once but i wasnt sure were to go, i didnt want to screw up any anyones fishing. Well you guys have one beautiful river there and id like to give it a try without ruining anyone elses day. so any advice would be much appreciated.
thank alot

Ken

1 - 9 of 9 Posts