91 Posts
wow.:SHOCKED::yikes:

·
Premium Member
30,924 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
It only looks big because he is holding his arm way out......lol. That is a freaking beast.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Once a buck gets that size, it'd be easy to locate and harvest him since he'd need a logging trail just to walk around!! Seriously though, I just can't imagine seeing something like that walking in the woods. Wow is an understatement.

edit: just looked at this gun, looks just like my first muzzleloader, a Traditions Tracker .50 cal. (which is IMO an entry level muzzleloader). Who says you need a fancy ML! Good for him, too cool.

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
No, you would join us in prayer to him and become one of his disciples who are in love with him. So you're saying there is hope for you:)
I knew you would come around Enigma.

·
Premium Member
30,924 Posts
No, you would join us in prayer to him and become one of his disciples who are in love with him. So you're saying there is hope for you:)
I knew you would come around Enigma.
Enigma needs an exercism first.:lol::lol::lol:

·
Registered
476 Posts
... and then I woke up... Hopefully someday...

·
Premium Member
7,087 Posts
Beams of nearly 3 feet! Deer antlers are amazing.

Congrats to the guy.

Too bad guys are going to rip him up for holding the rack at arms length:rolleyes:!

·
Registered
4,553 Posts
I'm fairly certain it was from the ag part.;)
Is there any part of Ohio that doesnt have ag?

We got a trailcam pic last year of a buck that looks similar to this guy. Our pic was taken SE of Columbus. Didnt hear anything last year or this year of a deer of that caliber being taken. We've found huge tracks and rubs this year but didnt get a cam up in that spot.

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Can't eat the antlers! :lol::dizzy::lol:

What a trophy!

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
Beams of nearly 3 feet! Deer antlers are amazing.

Congrats to the guy.

Too bad guys are going to rip him up for holding the rack at arms length:rolleyes:!
I was going to say the same thing...once all the Ignorant A**holes that love to do that get a wiff of this thread it's going to be all downhill from here...It's going to go from a nice buck to people picking it apart

1 - 20 of 27 Posts